To those who have served or currently serving in the Armed Forces of the United States, Antioch University Midwest (AUM) is grateful for your service. We would also like to acknowledge and thank the spouses, loving partners and family members who support our military forces.
AUM is pleased to participate in the VA Post-9/11 GI Bill Yellow Ribbon Program which makes additional funds available for your education program without an additional tuition charges to you.
We are committed to providing the assistance and guidance to help you complete your bachelor’s or start your master’s degree. Your transcripted military training and experience is 100% transferable to our bachelors completion program.
We look forward to serving you as you have so well served our nation.
To Get Started:
- Contact our Admission’s Office at (937) 769-1818 to inquire about the Academic programs.
- Contact Antioch University Midwest VA Certifying Official at (937) 769-1818
- Apply for benefits/Letter of Eligibility (LOE)
- Request military transcripts
*AUM has been selected by GI Jobs Magazine as a Military Friendly School in 2013, ranking in the top 15% of all colleges, universities and trade schools nationwide.
- Apply for VA Educational Benefits: http://www.gibill.va.gov/apply-for-benefits/
- The Yellow Ribbon Program: http://www.gibill.va.gov/benefits/post_911_gibill/yellow_ribbon_program.html
- Transfer Benefits: http://www.gibill.va.gov/benefits/post_911_gibill/transfer_of_benefits.html
- Ohio GI Promise: http://www.ohiohighered.org/veterans
- Get a copy of your DD-214: http://www.archives.gov/veterans/military-service-records/
- Chap. 33 Benefit Calculator: http://www.gibill.va.gov/resources/benefits_resources/chapter33_benefit_calculator.html
- Department of Veteran Affairs: http://gibill.va.gov/
- Army: http://aarts.army.mil/
- Navy & Marines: /PDF/NavMarTrnrequest.pdf
- Coast Guard: http://www.uscg.mil/hq/cgi/active_duty/go_to_college/official_transcript.asp
- Air Force: http://www.au.af.mil/au/ccaf/