Antioch University Midwest is pleased to offer a variety of federal, state, and institutional financial aid options to those who qualify. On this page you will find links to most everything you will need to help meet your financial needs, including basic information on how to apply for aid, and money management resources to help you stay on top. The Financial Aid office looks forward to assisting you during your inquiry process. We are committed to assisting you in pursuit of your educational goals. Financing your education can be tricky, and AUM has a number of options for you to consider. If you intend to pay your tuition in full, you can contact the Student Accounts Office to make your payment. They can also work with you to create a payment plan, if paying in full is not an option. Some students use financial aid to supplement their payments, or to fund their entire tuition. If you would like to explore financial aid options, please read on.
- To take your first step in this process, you will need to apply. Click on the Apply for Financial Aid link to begin.
- All of the forms you will need to complete your application are at this link.
- The Types of Aid page give you information about borrowing through loans as well as some grant and scholarship opportunities.
- Once you’ve applied for aid, you’ll learn what you are eligible for and when you will receive it by clicking on the award letter link.
- If you have questions, visit the Financial Aid Frequently Asked Questions or Glossary of Terms links.
- You can also confirm important dates in the Academic Calendar.
- Finally, you can find our “Students’ Right to Know” disclosures at this link.