Supervisor: Marian Glancy
Supervisor Contact: 937-769-1827 or email@example.com
Number of Positions: 2
Hours per Week: 20
These positions assist the School of Education’s activities by (1) providing technology support to faculty and students for teacher performance assessment (edTPA) and (2) supporting Education faculty and staff with duties and tasks, associated with NCATE accreditation activities.
- Facilitate use of technology to support department operations; specific emphasis on disseminating and tracking video equipment.
- Help students and faculty by editing, formatting and uploading student videos and written artifacts in compliance of edTPA requirements.
- Provides support with collecting, scanning, and organizing student work samples for NCATE accreditation purposes
- Assisting School of Education faculty and staff with special projects or helping with special events, e.g., SOE Conference on School Climate, May 8th and 9th
- Support unit social media strategy, in conjunction with campus and university efforts.
- Excellent oral communication skills, articulate, engaging interpersonal skills with prospective students and families.
- Strong computer and web skills
- Facilitate teamwork among staff, ability to work in a confidential and collegial manner, must be punctual and reliable.
- Serve as a professional in a role of being an Antioch University Midwest representative.
- Knowledge of education pedagogy and content vocabulary.
- Must have a clear speaking voice.
- Evening and weekend hour work availability.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.