Academic Year: 2013-2014
Job Title: Enrollment Coach
Supervisor: Allyson Wells
Supervisor Contact: 937-769-1847 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Start Date: ASAP End Date: June 30, 2014
Number of Positions: 4
Hours per Week: 20
Description of Work
Conduct a wide range of recruitment and outreach functions within the Admissions Office to support routine operations and to manage special projects and events; support events and represent the University at assigned events on campus and off campus as needed; call prospective students; work with student data.
- Excellent oral communication skills, articulate, engaging interpersonal skills.
- Ability to deal effectively with a wide variety of individuals inside and outside of the University.
- Patient and positive attitude
- Ability to work independently and in teams
- Ability to start and complete projects efficiently and accurately
- Ability to seek out answers
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Excel, Etc.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.