Careers at Antioch University
The university is committed to creating and sustaining a workforce of highly qualified and motivated faculty and staff who are all dedicated to achieving the charitable and educational mission of the university.
The university proactively embraces best practices and workforce diversity and is committed to providing a positive, discrimination-free environment in which to work and one that encourages its employees to balance work and personal commitments.
Antioch University is founded on principles of rigorous liberal arts education, innovative experiential learning and socially engaged citizenship. Employees share in the mission of the campus to nurture students in their knowledge, skills and habits of reflection to excel as lifelong learners, democratic leaders and global citizens who live lives of meaning and purpose.
Antioch University provides equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, family status or disability in matters affecting employment or in providing access to programs.
Current Employment Opportunities at Antioch University Midwest
Career Opportunities at Antioch University Midwest Campus in Yellow Springs, Ohio:
- Core Faculty, Special Education Programs
- Manager of Institutional Advancement
- Enrollment Services Director
Federal Work Study Positions
- Federal Work Study – Enrollment Coach (4)
- Federal Work Study – IT
- Federal Work Study – School of Education
- Federal Work Study – Computer Lab Monitor
- Federal Work Study – Interdisciplinary Graduate Programs
- Federal Work Study – Writing Center
- Federal Work Study – PhD in Leadership and Change Program
For additional employment opportunities with other Antioch University campuses, please visit the respective campus, employment listings at: