- Completed Application Form
- Goal Statement (typed, one page document in Word format) answering the following questions:
- Why is a Master’s degree important to you?
- What will a Master’s degree help you accomplish?
- What support do you need at Antioch to help you be successful?
- Why is Antioch University Midwest a good fit for your educational goals?
- Resume: Highlighting your professional experience is an important component of your candidacy for Master’s degree. The experience and competencies you bring to the classroom are valuable to your faculty and peers.
- Transcripts from all colleges and universities previously attended. Transcripts must be official copies meaning they must be sent or delivered to Antioch University Midwest in a sealed envelope. Be sure to include transcripts for programs for which no degree was awarded.