Class Schedule Information
To assure you have accurate information on registration dates, including Add, Drop, and Withdrawal guidelines, please visit our Academic Calendar. For information on how to register, see the the Register for Classes page.
Student Access to Narrative Evaluations
Every Antioch course you take will result in a narrative evaluation of your learning and your achievements in the course. Evaluations are available through myAntioch; click here for instructions on how to access your narratives.
Guidelines for Graduation and Commencement have been updated. To assist in posting clear and concise information to students, please visit AUM policies. For questions regarding commencement, please contact Maureen Heacock at (937) 769-1846.
Graduation Applications can be downloaded online or obtained from the Office of Student Services, or in the Program Office. There is a $80.00 fee for the Application for Graduation to cover administrative, commencement and materials costs. The completed Graduation Application and Fee must be submitted to the SAS Office at least one semester prior to the end of the semester in which you will finish your academic requirements.
Up-to-date information on your degree progress may be found through using the Degree Audit function in myAntioch. Feel free to contact the Registrar’s office for assistance in accessing or interpreting your degree audit.If you are uncertain about what to register for, please schedule an appointment with your faculty adviser.
Major Chairs/Faculty Advisers
- Health and Wellness and Healthcare Consumer Advocacy Certificate: Kent De Spain
- Humanities and Sustainability: Jim Malarkey
- Management, Project Management, and Human Services Administration: Mary Ann Short
- Creative Writing and Early Childhood Education Undergraduate: Lana Rotellini
- M.A. in Conflict Analysis & Resolution and M.A. in Management and Change Leadership: Sara Ross
- IMA-Creative Writing: Rebecca Kuder
- IMA-Philosophy: Scott Warren
- IMA-Social Sciences: Susanne Fest
- Teacher Licensure–Adolescent and Young Adult Education, Middle Childhood Education, and 4-5 Early Childhood Generalist Endorsement: Sonya Fultz
- Teacher Licensure–Early Childhood: Julie Biddle
- Teacher Licensure–Intervention Specialist: Michele Nobel
- Teacher Licensure–Educational Leadership and Ohio Principal Licensure, and Professional Concentrations: Hays Moulton
- Teacher Licensure–Reading Endorsement: Genya Devoe
Registrar’s Office Hours
- Monday through Thursday: 8:30 AM – 5:30 PM
- Friday: 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM.
- Saturday: 7:30 AM – 3:00 PM
Other times by appointment.