Congratulations to the Graduating Class of 2013: Antioch University Midwest
You’ve finished your degree and are graduating from one of Antioch University Midwest’s adult education programs. Use this page to find everything you need to make graduation day as smooth as possible, so you can focus on what matters-your new career!
2013 AUM Graduation
Date: Sunday, May 19, 2013
Time: 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM (Doors to the auditorium will open for guests at 1:15 PM)
Where: Benjamin and Marian Schuster Performing Arts Center. Click here for directions.
Graduation Day Information
For commencement questions and information, please contact Sheila McBride, (937) 769-1817, email@example.com.
The Schuster Center parking garage sits on the northwest corner of Ludlow and Second Streets. Parking is also available on the street. Click here for online information regarding downtown Dayton parking.
If someone in your party needs special seating accommodations, please call Maureen Heacock at (937) 769-1846 two weeks prior to the ceremony.
Accommodations for those who are hearing impaired will be provided in the form of an American Sign Language interpreter.
Graduates, faculty and staff will be required to show the ID wristbands issued to them. You will receive your wristband in the mail, along with a brochure about commencement. If you do not receive the wristband by May 10, 2013, contact Sheila McBride, Student Services Coordinator, at (937) 769-1817.
Key Points to Remember:
- KeyPlus will be on campus January 12 & March 16, 2013 from 11:30-1:30 to place cap and gown orders. KeyPlus Contact Info: PHONE – 866.450.7587 FAX – 440.748.4021 WEBSITE - http://www.keyplusinc.com/. Click here for order form.
- Wristbands will be mailed to graduates.
- Graduates, faculty, staff and volunteers will enter through the stage door entrance on Ludlow Street.
- Graduates and faculty must arrive at the Schuster Center no later than 12:30 PM.
- Only individuals with wristbands are permitted backstage.
- Upon arrival at the Schuster Center, staff and volunteers will assist the graduates and faculty with hooding and the line-up.
- Please give your valuables to a friend or family member before reporting to the dressing area.