There are four steps to applying for admission to the Individualized Master of Arts program.
1. Complete the Online Application Form
Completing the AUM online application is a two-part process. Please note that your online application is not considered complete until both Part I and Part II have been successfully submitted and received online.
Part I is the main AUM application with sections that include Campus and Program Information, Personal Information, and Academic Information (Previous Education).
In Part I, you will:
- Select your program and campus of interest
- Provide basic personal and academic information
Part II is a supplemental application with specific requirements for each academic program and sections that include Emergency Contact, Employer Information, Financial Aid Information, Additional Program Requirements, and the Statement of Accuracy.
In Part II, you will:
- Provide required information for your specific program
- Submit the $60 non-refundable Application FeeNote: The application fee is waived for all AUM alumni. The application fee is also waived for anyone attending a virtual information session.
2. Submit an Educational Goals Essay, using the attached Word Document (IMA Program Educational Goals Essay Requirements) which provides the direction needed for a successful application.
3. Submit a Current Resume: Highlighting your professional experience is an important component of your candidacy for Master’s degree. The experience and competencies you bring to the classroom are valuable to your faculty and peers.
4. Request transcripts from all colleges and universities previously attended. Transcripts must be official copies meaning they must be sent or delivered to Antioch University Midwest in a sealed envelope. Be sure to include transcripts for programs for which no degree was awarded.
Please submit all materials to:
Antioch University Midwest
900 Dayton Street
Yellow Springs, OH 45387
All application materials submitted become part of an applicant’s file and cannot be returned.