Graduate Certificate Requirements
The Graduate Certificate consists of the three topic specific courses* and three Institute for Leading Change practitioner workshops** of the track chosen. See the specializations for specific track courses.
The certificate program is entirely online and can be completed from your own home and community. Residencies are encouraged but optional for certificate students.
Graduate Certificate students may also elect to complete a practicum for a higher level of distinction.
Graduate Certificates Available in:
- Civic Development and Systemic Transformation
- Environmental Conflict Analysis and Resolution
- Healthcare Conflict Analysis and Resolution
- Individualized Program Design in Conflict Analysis and Resolution
- International Mediation
- Organizational Conflict Analysis and Resolution
- The Evolution of Meaning in Conflict and Identity