Registration for Classes Made Easy
You are now able to register online using the myAntioch system!
Registration for an upcoming semester takes place during the preceding semester. Registration periods are detailed on the academic calendar.
How to register online
- Sign in to myAntioch.
- Find the schedule for the semester using the “Search for Sections” option.
- Select the courses that you wish to take and register.
- Refer to the RegGuideMyAntioch for information on how to register using myAntioch, or feel free to call the Registrar’s office at (937) 769-1831.
If you have a hold on your registration, due to a financial hold, a library fine, any missing documentation you were required to submit, or any other matters, you may be unable to register until these issues are resolved. Certain situations may require you to complete some or all of your registration in person, or to obtain approvals.
On Campus Class Schedules
Download schedules for campus-based classes here. The following academic programs also publish paper schedules to download or pick up in the program office.
- Undergraduate Studies FALL 2013 revised052313
- School of Education (all cohorts, all programs)