Enrollment for spring classes is now open!
So take the leap, the leap back to school.
Complete your bachelor’s degree in:
- Creative Writing
- Early Childhood Education w/Teaching License
- Health and Wellness
- Human Services Administration
- Individualized Bachelor of Arts
Or earn your master’s degree in:
And what are you jumping into?
- Better Career Opportunities–more education can position you for the career you’re looking for and increased earnings.
- Increased Financial Security–statistics show that a person with a bachelor’s or master’s degree can earn on average $1 million more over their career than those without.
- Being a Positive Role Model–studies show that children whose parents pursue additional education after high school are more likely to do so themselves.
- Accomplishing Your Goals–you want more out of life professionally and personally. Earning bachelor’s or master’s degree can give you the skills and confidence you need to pursue your dreams.
So what are you waiting for? Take the leap! Apply now!
The rest of the OVER THE EDGE story … Antioch Midwest’s School of Education Chair of Special Needs Programs Michele Nobel and School of Education alum Rita Monaghan set their fears aside to participate in the OVER THE EDGE event on Friday, Sept. 6 in Springfield.
OVER THE EDGE, presented by Think Tank, Inc, was a thrilling event offering a “once in a lifetime” opportunity to rappel down the side of the 11 story Shawnee Place Apartments in Springfield and is designed to raise money to support affordable housing and combat poverty for families in the Miami Valley Region.
Check out how Michele and Rita prepared for the big leap:
And here’s the slideshow …
You too can Take the Leap by completing your bachelor’s or earning your master’s degree: